Consultant and trainer
Entry date at Ad’missions
Lean performance and TPM approach
Trainer and coach
Project management in dissolution
Trained as an engineer at Institut polytechnique de Lorraine and former Director of Industrial Performance for 12 years at Mars and then Nestlé, I also held the positions of Director of Operations and other operational functions for 12 years.
At home in the field, pragmatic and concrete, I have acquired recognized expertise in the deployment of continuous improvement initiatives, in development and coaching.
Today I have been an independent Consultant/Trainer since 2016. I provide customers with support in their ongoing search for performance enhancement and with my expertise in:
- The implementation of Lean philosophy and Total Productive Maintenance, operational production structure
- Support for people: development of managers, technicians & operators
- Conducting of complex projects
- Design and running of personalised training
I have also been intervening as a trainer in 3 engineering schools in the Grand Est region in north eastern France since 2014.
I chose the status of consultant in an umbrella company to avail myself of the many advantages of this status: facility, ease of implementation, efficiency of administrative management, employee status.
My choice of AD’Missions as an umbrella company was made gradually. First of all I met Amandine Mazenc, Regional Director for Grand Est, at a trade fair. I wanted to work with a company with a physical presence in Strasbourg for reasons of proximity.
Then, after a very good contact, I appreciated the dynamic, professional attitude and all the advantages I had not thought about:
- Tailor-made support
- Regular monitoring
- Training through AD’Missions
- Organisation of meetings among consultants
- Networking with the right contacts
- Reception and professionalism of contacts in Strasbourg