Savoir Faire is a training subsidiary of AD’Missions, allowing our trainers to take advantage of an accreditation number and practices compliant with the Quality Decree (which came into force on 30 June 2015) to provide and market training activities with complete peace of mind.
Referenced in Datadock and holding the OPQF label, Savoir-Faire is an umbrella company and a Training Organisation that meets all the obligations of the quality decree.
These provisions guarantee that the training courses you deliver to your clients shall be financed by the major sponsors (OPCA/FONGECIF/PÔLE EMPLOI, etc.).
Datadock is a catalogue of training organisations set up by the OPCAs and OPACIF. It is a database that allows you to check a training organisation’s compliance with the 6 criteria defined by article R6316-1 of the French Labour Code.
Listing on Datadock is an indispensable stage for training organisations to become state-fundable (by the OPCAs).
OPQF is a label that certifies the professionalism of organisations delivering ongoing training. The certificate is issued by the accreditation bodies (FFP, OPCA, GARF, ANDCP, DGEFP) who benchmark the training organisations against exacting standards.
AD’Missions Savoir-Faire is member of the French Vocational Training Federation which guarantees a high level of excellence.
AD’Missions, a stakeholder in training
To help our trainers develop their activity, AD’Missions Savoir Faire has set up an organisation, processes and exclusive, tailor-made educational tools which ensure the granting and maintaining of the accreditations, labels and financing indispensable to the development of your training activity.
When joining AD’Missions Savoir Faire, the trainer therefore undertakes to comply strictly with the quality charter, which ensures the respect of the qualitative rules and the credibility of the brand name on the training market.
To join our training sector, you must:
- Provide documentation supporting your expertise as a trainer* and commit to delivering a minimum volume of training (over 1 year) compatible with quality training,
- Commit to applying the quality approach of the decree**, and fulfil the obligations induced by this latter,
- Use our trainer document package exclusively (training programme, training agreement, sub-contracting agreement, attendance sheet, training completion certificate, evaluation sheet, etc.),
- Be willing to use the EasyTechR platform to enhance the tutoring of your learners (for training through e-learning),
* You will be asked for a CV to justify your expertise in the field(s) taught, AND documentary proof that you have followed a trainer’s training course.
**Commit your quality as a trainer via our trainer charter
What are the advantages for trainer consultants?
An “all inclusive” offer that prepares the trainer and allows them to enjoy a wide range of services and advantages:
- Substitution of OPCA payment for your customers
- Invoicing with exemption from VAT*
- The possibility of digitalising as many courses or processes as you wish to offer your customers
- Free trainer’s training if you have not already followed it
- A department devoted to training, ensuring you are provided with support for each training assignment
*solely within the scope of ongoing vocational training (cf. tax memo)